There are newer employer reviews for Autonomy

What you once were isn't what you want to be any more...

Former Employee - Technical Specialist  in  London, England
Former Employee - Technical Specialist in London, England

I worked at Autonomy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I suppose there are career opportunities at HP if that sort of thing attracts you. Beyond that there's little reason talent would come here anymore. No upside, not part of a growth culture, more changes no doubt yet to come so not sure what horse you'll be riding. Some of the remaining people are great, but sure to leave.

Cons

Ch-ch-changes. It's not the changes per se, but the reality that this is no longer a high-growth, high energy software company. With some luck (mostly) it will become something in HP. More likely it continues to whither, and make no mistake about it that has been happening. It could have been a contender...

It's a ship without a captain. No one has a clue what the direction is, and no one cares. People will jump ship with that plunging HP share price.

326 Other Employee Reviews for Autonomy (View Most Recent)

It's a job

Current Employee - Cloud Engineer  in  Cambridge, East of England, England
    Current Employee - Cloud Engineer in Cambridge, East of England, England

I have been working at Autonomy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The job provides a decent lifestyle and interesting challenging work. Awesome people that hold the teams together.

Cons

I don't have anything particularly new to say compared to the present reviews. I can see truth in most of the issues raise, but wonder if it's really that different to other companies.

Looking forward to see what magic HP can bring. I am very hopeful that Meg Whitman sees the challenge of transforming the business from ones that driven by sales to one that driven by customer (and hopefully employee) satisfaction.

Aurasma is very apt - explosive bowel movement

Current Employee - Sales  in  London, England
    Current Employee - Sales in London, England

I have been working at Autonomy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice offices on St James. You too can have a fumble where the queen mum used to get jiggy.

Cons

They support chav sports. A lot of hot air at best, aurasma producing is the norn.

the most senior have gone, but the real trash are still there. the training guy is basically lower than a suicide bomber..

There are newer employer reviews for Autonomy

Worked for Autonomy? Contribute to the Community!