Autonomy
www.autonomy.com Cambridge, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Disjointed Structure, Poor Incentives, Detached Management, No Culture

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Autonomy full-time for more than a year

ProsThe benefits are great. The work can be interesting. Opportunities to travel and diversify work on occasion.

ConsDisjointed Structure, Poor Incentives, Detached Management, No Culture. Management shows, at best, a tolerance for employees. Desire to increase sales no matter how unreasonable the client's demands.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward people, communicate, and listen. Don't hide in your office or behind your computer. Give employees incentives to increase revenue and stop micromanaging.

Overall, a difficult place to work

I have been working at Autonomy

Pros: some good technology, good, smart people, interesting story to… Cons: tremendous and unnecessary amount of pressure to make quarterly #'s. Very short… Advice to Senior Management: please take a longer term view and invest in customer satisfaction, implementation excellence and the sales will come. move to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Only if you aspire to be a gladiator

Account Executive (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Autonomy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good product strategy. If you can sell in this environment, you… Cons: Abusive management relationship to sales force. Completely obscure pricing policies. "Smash and grab" sales culture.… Advice to Senior Management: Get your personal affairs in order before reporting to the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Autonomy.

Worked for Autonomy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autonomy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Autonomy CEO Robert Youngjohns. All reviews posted anonymously by Autonomy employees.