Autopart International
www.autopartintl.com Norton, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Love the company, but frustrated at store level

OSR (Current Employee)

I have been working at Autopart International

ProsTime off when needed, pushed to excel but not beyond capabilities. Honor, Integrity, Fairness play key roles in operational business decissions in regards with customers and employees.

ConsHard to get promoted/noticed unless you are one of the "old" crew from up north.
Business is in serious growing stage, which unfortunately makes holes in other areas of support.
OSRs are what get the phones ringing, Store personnel get credit for the sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to truly empower the store personnel to take ownership of the store. This is preached, but only in a few rare circumstances is this heeded. Change pay plan for OSRs, why should store manager bonus off my work and get credit - while i get neither?

ok to work for if you like making less than the poverty level

Delivery Driver (Current Employee)

I have been working at Autopart International

Pros: never in one place. can get a day off whenever… Cons: never expect any more money an hour. always be told that someone needs something right away even tho you get paid no more to be… Advice to Senior Management: pay the drivers more since we are half of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

So-So Employer

Driver (Current Employee)
Vineland, NJ (US)

I have been working at Autopart International

Pros: Not stuck in the same place all day. Cons: Employees treated unfairly. Expected to lie daily. Going above and… Advice to Senior Management: Value your employees. Discontinue informing them of how expendable they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Autopart International.

Worked for Autopart International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autopart International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Autopart International CEO Roger Patkin. All reviews posted anonymously by Autopart International employees.