Avon Products
www.avoncompany.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

It was a challenging venture.

District Sales Manager (Former Employee)
Compostela, Davao del Norte (Philippines)

I worked at Avon Products part-time for more than a year

ProsYou will learn a lot on how to engage in business with a little effort and a persuasion skills, you will be able to boost your sales in time you cannot imagine.

ConsJust need to be more patient in collecting debts and checking people to pay on time, or else you will have to pay for what they order. You must then, make sure that the person ordering will pay you, for there are some who will just disappear somewhere in no sight.

Advice to Senior ManagementWell the Management been doing well. They have improve lives of lots people just give more incentives for them who work for your company.

Every working day in Avon is happiness.

Lawyer (Current Employee)
Almaty (Kazakhstan)

I have been working at Avon Products full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Constant development in different areas. Possibility to affect on business growth. Possibility to take the… Cons: More social benefits for professional employees (fitness etc) Advice to Senior Management: Try to do more for retain employees who are real… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Easy for Self Motivators

Sales Leader Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Avon Products for more than 5 years

Pros: Work from home, meet new people, unlimited opportunities, flexible work schedule,… Cons: Person needs to be strong self motivated, can take a little while for… Advice to Senior Management: Need personal motivators besides incentives and recognition like maybe words… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Avon Products.

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avon Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avon Products CEO Sheri S. McCoy. All reviews posted anonymously by Avon Products employees.