Axiom
www.axiomfilms.co.uk London, United Kingdom 6 to 15 Employees

Bad

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Axiom

ProsThey sell you on a pie in the sky opportunity I didn't ever see the real opportunity evolve. It would have been nice to know the truth before starting.

ConsThe management team is very inexperienced. Lack of business knowledge and a very selfish attitude leads to poor morale by the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement really needs to look at themselves and understand they team that works for them are skilled and experienced. Wipe management clean and start over.

My experience with All Transmission Parts was enjoyable and the workers were very friendly.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Portland, OR (US)

I worked at Axiom

Pros: The company was a strong benefit package and seems to care about it's employees. Employees are encouraged to… Cons: As the company has grown the feeling of being part of a small company… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to stay in touch with the work force and make them feel valued. The business needs to grow… More

Recommend

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Little Rock, AR (US)

I have been working at Axiom

Pros: ability to work Felxible hours Cons: employee work ethics day to day Advice to Senior Management: reduce spending and hire more employees More

There are newer reviews on Axiom.

Worked for Axiom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Axiom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Axiom CEO Doug Cummins. All reviews posted anonymously by Axiom employees.