BB&T

www.bbt.com

Excellent benefits, horrible work ethics.

Certified Vault Teller (Former Employee) Charles Town, WV (US)

ProsIncredibly rewarding benefits package which emphasizes and rewards optimum health for all employees. They actually paid me extra to maintain good health.

ConsThis company seems to not care much how an employee performs but caters to those who have been there for a long time period and can make it unfair for newer employees. I earned countless rewards for superior performance but was still treated like a piece of dirt. This company says they are "for employees" but they're not, at least in terms of work environment! I could sometimes be scheduled one day to open @6:45 am and work til 1pm yet the next day not come in til 1 or 2 pm and work until 6:30 pm. Schedule sucked and I almost always worked 6 days/week.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a closer look at how each days runs at a branch. Open your eyes to the reality of day to day life for your employees. Reports can only reveal so much!!

Investment Counselor/Advisor - Bank Channel

Investment Counselor (Former Employee) Virginia Beach, VA (US)

I worked at BB&T full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great team approach and good automated back office systems made servicing multiple branches… Cons: Old School Sales Management... hit your quota or be replaced... churn… Advice to Senior Management: What costs more, continuous high turnover or mentoring good people who have the desire and are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good benefits

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Richmond, VA (US)

I have been working at BB&T full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: 40 paid sick days, multiple paid vacation weeks Cons: This is a male dominated industry making it very difficult… Advice to Senior Management: More flexiable with schedules for moms and students Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on BB&T.

Worked for BB&T? Contribute to the Community!