Ball Corporation

www.ball.com

Great place to work, as long as you are in a good department.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Broomfield, CO (US)

ProsGreat benefits. Friendly people. True sense of ownership in the company by every employee. Great location. The company believes in personal development and training.

ConsTwo weeks of vacation for starting employees is behind the times. Some senior level managers are allowed to stay in their positions when they are ineffective.

Advice to Senior ManagementBall needs to implement 360 review process. This process would allow scoring of management effectiveness. Ball promotes based on friendships and not necessarily abilities.

Good orgnization to work for

Plant Analyst (Current Employee) Conroe, TX (US)

I have been working at Ball Corporation

Pros: They do care about the people working for the company Cons: Company is growing to fast Advice to Senior Management: keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not an employer who values experience and loyalty of employees, prefers outsiders especially if you're connected to CIO.

IT Staff Engineer (Former Employee) Broomfield, CO (US)

I worked at Ball Corporation

Pros: good benefits and profit (EVA) sharing plan, friendly employees, excellent… Cons: It is a who you know and not what you know culture… Advice to Senior Management: Don't think that if someone used to work in State… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ball Corporation.

Worked for Ball Corporation? Contribute to the Community!