There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Unorganized and lacking professionalism

I have been working at Bank of America full-time

Pros

benefits, vacation, decent pay, sick time

Cons

low quality work environment, lack of training

get formal educations!

6510 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

After working and receiving good ratings ..was told I was being given a layoff package for working too hard

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros

They pay well but you have to realize it will be for a short time. They layoff in waives.

Cons

As another individual commented, you are just a number eventhough they have a program called "Best Place to Work" and all management goes through the training and is expected to buy in and then you are told you are getting a layoff package because I helped to achieve the goal of the department and I did a good job?

Please take time to consider the performance of an associate before deciding to layoff the employee. I was told I got a package for working my self out of work, because i did a good job to help achieve the department goal. Then to add insult to injury I was told if i could find another job in bank through a special site with job postings i could be hired back, but this special site has not been operational and they claim they are still working on it for employees who are in Texas. Bottom line the site has not worked correctly for three weeks.

Good people, challenging work.

Former Employee - Financial Advisor  in  Richmond, VA (US)
    Former Employee - Financial Advisor in Richmond, VA (US)

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good people, challenging work; flexible hours- good opportunity to network in community; strong business brand; good materials provided by company.

Cons

No concrete business plan provided by company; difficult business to break into without senior advisor assistance; sometimes conflicting instructions from management.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!