Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com

In the area I work in, the management is very supportive and I'm really using my skills. Good work/life balance.

Business Support Manager (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC (US)

ProsWork/Life balance is great. I feel very supported by management. I also have gotten a lot of recognition and exposure to executives. They have leveraged and developed my skill set. I have decent freedom with my time/location.

ConsToo many meetings, lots of discussion, sometimes need people to just take ownership rather than push it away. Also need people to make good decisions rather than endlessly discuss everything as a team.

Advice to Senior ManagementTeamwork is great, but reward those who take ownership and establish a clear decision. Also, keep up the good work of being supportive and developing your team - it creates loyalty.

Nice Work and life balance

Quantitative Analyst (Current Employee) Wilmington, DE (US)

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros: Employee oriented culture, flexible working schedule and locations, well balanced… Cons: legacy issues, not strong in analytics Advice to Senior Management: Need to be more analytical Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome!

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros: Good benefits and awesome team Cons: As long as you play your part, they are no… More

There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!