There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Great environment

Former Employee - Banking Center Manager
Former Employee - Banking Center Manager

I worked at Bank of America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

great atmosphere, very in depth training, if you want to succeed- you will - its up to you.

Cons

some of the goals are a little unreasonable. that being said, if you follow the processes in place and can honestly say you are trying your best, then job well done and management will recognize that and work with you - manage you in opposed to manage you out.

I managed a center in a depressed area, my advice would be that if you have a center that has transferred 6 managers transfer in from other high performing centers to effort to make that center a high performer as well and it hasn't worked, maybe the goals are not realistic for said center. After all, if 6 high performing managers in 2 years couldn't help the center make goal - not even for one quarter- quite possibly the goals are the issue- not the 6 managers with record performance. P.S. - none of the managers, including myself were fired, they either left or were transferred.

6779 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

The learning organization and although in infancy will I'm sure grow exponentially.

Current Employee - Mortgage Specialist in West Hills, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Mortgage Specialist in West Hills, CA (US)

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You make your opportunity. Excellent benefits and true concern for how their employees view the company.

Cons

Need as integrative approach to servicing customers, which allows employees to advocate further to benefit the customer, therefore providing greater service and higher returns for all.

Remember that employees are customers as well. All companies at some time may go through reorganization and it is critical that although someone may not longer be an employee that they remain a customer. They can at times be the cheapest word of mouth advertising you can get.

Great associates and great products

I have been working at Bank of America full-time

Pros

Top products for clients makes it easy to help solve financial goals.

Cons

Hours. Staffing reductions are killing the customer focus in the branch.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America