Bank of Ireland

www.bankofireland.com

Unless the price is right, look for another bank.

Relationship Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGood workers, great team environments, and hungry individuals. Good Benefits and 401k package. A lot of face time with upper management, able to voice opinion (however usually falls through the cracks).

ConsThe division I work for used to be very nimble, think on the fly, and have an entrepreneurial mindset. However over the last 2 years the company has literally been on hold with any strategic thinking. This organization may be a positive one in the future when it pulls its head out of the sand, however currently I would not recommend this organization to anyone unless the price was extremely right.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink proactively not re actively. Think about innovation to stay ahead of the curve rather than following the pack. Global expansion is key to diversification.....BOI does not think this way. Make calculated risks for future rewards (currently extreme minimum risks are taken which equals minimal gains to lower level employees).

Blech

Auditor (Former Employee) Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I worked at Bank of Ireland

Pros: Good pay, reasonable time off. Cons: Senior management is a joke and unless you are a favorite, you do not… Advice to Senior Management: Take a good hard look at HR practices! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not happy with experience at Bank of Ireland.

Operations Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bank of Ireland

Pros: Very Casual Environment. Easy to communicate on a personal… Cons: Lack of Strategic vision of management that limits future growth of busines. Due to this lack of vision, I feel that the company long… Advice to Senior Management: Work towards recognizing opportunities and taking calculated risks for greater… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bank of Ireland.

Worked for Bank of Ireland? Contribute to the Community!