Baxter
www.baxter.com Deerfield, IL 5000+ Employees

Great Internship Experience

Science Intern (Former Employee)
Round Lake, IL (US)

I worked at Baxter as an intern for less than a year

ProsI felt that Baxter had a collaborative environment, and I was included in experiment planning even as just an intern. I gained valuable study design and laboratory skills as an R&D intern and enjoyed networking with my co-workers.

ConsSometimes I felt crunched for time, especially when I needed my work reviewed and approved. I also had to stay late at times to finish laboratory work.

You can't beat the Baxter culture!

I have been working at Baxter

Pros: A very secure company who is a leader in the… Cons: Need develop R&D program to compete internationally. More

Nice people, Lots of dead wood at the top

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Deerfield, IL (US)

I have been working at Baxter full-time for more than a year

Pros: Everyone is very nice, and the culture is very relaxed.… Cons: Compensation is well below market. No one will ever be fired for any mistake of any kind. On the one hand that is… Advice to Senior Management: Pay people what they are worth,and have the guts to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Baxter.

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!

Baxter – Why Work for Us?

A global diversified healthcare company and industry leader Baxter International Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baxter reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Baxter CEO Robert L. Parkinson Jr.. All reviews posted anonymously by Baxter employees.