Berico Technologies
www.bericotechnologies.com Reston, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Exciting company with a friendly atmosphere

Software Developer (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA (US)

I worked at Berico Technologies

ProsUpper management keeps everyone in the loop
Everyone is optimistic, even during failure
They make new employees feel like they are part of a family
They provide developers with the tools they need to get the job done

ConsFor obvious reasons, they keep vital information secure, especially after a break in that made it onto news sites a while ago. This can make some actions harder, but it never effected me as much.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing as you have been doing by making Berico a great place to work. I enjoyed my time there and will look back fondly.

Fantastic Opportunity for Career Growth

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Reston, VA (US)

I worked at Berico Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: Berico has some insanely smart engineers who are dedicated to open source technology. I really appreciate how approachable even the most senior developers in the… Cons: Like many small to mid-sized consulting firms, Berico has suffered a bit from the heavy cuts in the defense department. Tough to work when no… Advice to Senior Management: Stay focused on diversification and product development. The talent is… More

Worst management ever

I have been working at Berico Technologies

Pros: There are no good reasons to work here. Benefits used to be good, but have since been cut. There used… Cons: Management has no clue how to run an IT business. Their incompetence is only surpassed by their arrogance. A startup is suppose to be lean.… Advice to Senior Management: You are parasites. Go away. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Berico Technologies.

Worked for Berico Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Berico Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Berico Technologies CEO Marybeth Wootton. All reviews posted anonymously by Berico Technologies employees.