Best Buy

www.bestbuy.com

Best job I've ever had

ProsBest Buy is a perfect place to work if you love the possibility of growing your career, meeting new people, and learning skills that will help you for the rest of your life. Almost every employee is extremely friendly, and there are tons of motivated people that are there to help you reach your goals.

ConsWorking retail hours can sometimes be frustrating, but overall most employees understand that we have an obligation to fulfill as retail employees which makes the odd hours and working holidays easier to manage.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue spending time with the associates in the stores. Sales floor employees love seeing corporate people in the store because it gives them a chance to showcase their talents as well as give feedback on things that are important to them.

Very people oriented company.

Program Manager (Former Employee) Richfield, MN (US)

I worked at Best Buy as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: - puts trust in its employees to get the work… Cons: - industry is uncertain - changes in retail affecting the bottom… Advice to Senior Management: - become more innovative - invest in online efforts Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work for a young person.

Sales Consultant (Former Employee) Wilkes-Barre, PA (US)

I worked at Best Buy part-time for more than a year

Pros: Amazing culture. When you start at most places and they show you the intro video about the companies' culture, everyone rolls their eyes because it… Cons: People are sometimes too friendly. Workplace at times felt like high school. In order to be friendly with people, it was almost necessary to associate… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the culture, but stick to your guns. Every day/week/month, things are changing. Such as sales goals, how we are supposed to interact with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!