Best Buy

www.bestbuy.com

Best job I've ever had

ProsBest Buy is a perfect place to work if you love the possibility of growing your career, meeting new people, and learning skills that will help you for the rest of your life. Almost every employee is extremely friendly, and there are tons of motivated people that are there to help you reach your goals.

ConsWorking retail hours can sometimes be frustrating, but overall most employees understand that we have an obligation to fulfill as retail employees which makes the odd hours and working holidays easier to manage.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue spending time with the associates in the stores. Sales floor employees love seeing corporate people in the store because it gives them a chance to showcase their talents as well as give feedback on things that are important to them.

Lack Of opportunities for growth.

I have been working at Best Buy full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great people to work with. Cons: Never get ahead, always got promised promotions and raises but never… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to what your employees say. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Beware

Best Buy Sales Associate (Current Employee) Johnson City, TN (US)

I have been working at Best Buy part-time for less than a year

Pros: Discount is good for employees but they hold it over your head. Past… Cons: everything else, Management is rude and talk to you like you are dog. They are on power… Advice to Senior Management: fix you front line problems before your gone No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!