There are newer employer reviews for Best IT Experts

Not a very professional company to be employed by

Current Employee - Consultant in Brea, CA (US)
Current Employee - Consultant in Brea, CA (US)

I have been working at Best IT Experts full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There is no pros in working for an unprofessional and unethical company as such, but if you need a reason to get employed it could be mere desperation to get a job. Or in between jobs to get some income while searching for jobs.

Cons

Most of the time very marginally legal, unprofessional and unethical labor practices.
Never pays on time, and most of the time there is no honoring of verbal or email discussions.
Management makes lots of promises over phone but never follows through.

Advice to Management

Should learn to embrace good labor practices instead of trying to find loopholes in law to short-change employees.

reviews filtered by
  1. Very Caring Employer

Former Employee - Senior Support Analyst in Bellevue, WA (US)
    Former Employee - Senior Support Analyst in Bellevue, WA (US)

I worked at Best IT Experts full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I was placed to work for Expedia,Inc.,Bellevue,WA thru Best It Experts,Inc. From the beginning to the end of the work period and even after relocating, Best It Experts have taken care of me very well. I used to get all my payments,Bonus,reimbursements on time and without any hassles whatsoever. The Company also adheres to the legal compliance very strictly.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Advice to Management

Please continue your good work so that your employees will be benefited and you can grow together.

2. Good

I have been working at Best IT Experts

Pros

I found Best IT Experts Very Professional and well prepared when with their clients. They hired me for one of their client and made sure of every minor details such as Interview Best Practices and briefing about the client etc. Additionally once i was selected ,they were very professional to follow up before i joined and even a couple of days later to check back on how things were going .
    It is very easy to talk to management and they are very considerate with special situations.

Cons

Nothing to mention right now.

There are newer employer reviews for Best IT Experts