Biogen Idec
www.biogenidec.com Cambridge, MA 5000+ Employees

Don't mess up...it will follow you!

Universal Patient Services Coordinator (Current Employee)
Durham, NC (US)

I have been working at Biogen Idec full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat place to start to learn about corporate america and learn about the foundation that drives a culture of excellence. Great employees. excellent benefits. Family oriented. Flexible schedules

ConsBiogen Idec known to take the easy way out and give up on really great people who have maybe made a mistake once before that becomes hard to break from. that one instance follows you up till the point the company finds a reason to fire you.

Advice to Senior ManagementGo above and beyond supporting and advocating for employees. Actually believing in the goodness in them instead of keeping them isolated from other opportunities b/c of a mistake. Empower employees to reach their highest potential and spend more time developing them.

Great corporate experience with a rewarding culture.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC (US)

I worked at Biogen Idec full-time

Pros: -Flexibility within the workplace -Thorough training -Excellent benefits -Senior Management are great mentors -Work/Life… Cons: -Lack of job growth and development opportunities -Obtain thoughts and opinions of those who will be… Advice to Senior Management: -Promote individuals with the best skill-set for the position. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Summer Intern Biogen Idec R&D

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Biogen Idec as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good group of people, good company culture Cons: some of the work is stressful in nature Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Biogen Idec.

Worked for Biogen Idec? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Biogen Idec reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Biogen Idec CEO George A. Scangos. All reviews posted anonymously by Biogen Idec employees.