Booz Allen Hamilton
3.4 of 5 1,909 reviews
www.boozallen.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

1909 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Good company with very good benefits package

Lead Associate (Current Employee)
Falls Church, VA (US)

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood benefits package, opportunity to participate in interesting work. Financial rewards can be good if you have a knack for bringing in revenue and new work.

ConsTumultuous work environment unless you are 100% on client site. Current focus is all about billable work with no tolerance for bench time (up through mid to senior management). Recruited to develop new market segment but immediately given 96% utilization target requiring I find billable work from day one. Very matrixed organization means you can be working for four or five different managers at any one time.

Advice to Senior ManagementSimplify organizational structure.

Rigid better suited to Government work

Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Benefits, training and work life balance. Looks good on… Cons: Stay billable or you’re out the door. Not agile enough for some commercial enterprises. … Advice to Senior Management: Loosen up More

unsure of the company's ability to maintain market share with leadership unfamiliar with publicly held companies.

Lead Associate (Former Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Excellent, smart people to work with. Cons: shifting away from strategy consulting so up your tech skills… Advice to Senior Management: Find CEO that has run a hi tech company. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Booz Allen Hamilton.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Booz Allen Hamilton CEO Ralph W. Shrader. All reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees.