Bridgepoint Education
www.bridgepointeducation.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

Great Company With Passion For Education

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at Bridgepoint Education full-time for more than a year

ProsCutting edge technology, great employees and talented engineers. Management is not just another layer added for process but helpful and qualified.

ConsNeed a better plan for consistancy across state lines. Educational depth is lacking in that there are not technical competencies. Benefits are good but not stellar.

Advice to Senior ManagementOn the software the side tech leads and managers are highly qualified and willing to work with team members of all walks to get things done without sacrificing quality.

Pushing Ethics

Admissions Counselor (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA (US)

I worked at Bridgepoint Education full-time for more than a year

Pros: Co-wokers were mostly fun, there is a certain level of… Cons: This company is under constant pressure now from the Congress to change its practices, and is being investigated by the department of justice. They essentially… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of your ENTIRE executive team and start over.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Loved my Co-Workers, Communication needs improvement

Human Resources (Former Employee)
Clinton, IA (US)

I worked at Bridgepoint Education full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: co-workers flexibility allowed to be creative professional development programs good ideas Cons: pay not in line with industry standards Upper Management and Executives… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to effectively communicate with staff at all levels.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bridgepoint Education.

Worked for Bridgepoint Education? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bridgepoint Education reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bridgepoint Education CEO Andrew S. Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by Bridgepoint Education employees.