There are newer employer reviews for Britvic Soft Drinks

na

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwich, England
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwich, England

I worked at Britvic Soft Drinks

Pros

Great company, good rewards, opportunity to develop

Cons

Progression to political, individuals who dont contribute not dealt with

Advice to Management

na

reviews filtered by
  1. Britvic is not the company it was 3 / 5 years ago, and is changing for the worst.

Current Employee - Category Manager in Chelmsford, England
    Current Employee - Category Manager in Chelmsford, England

I have been working at Britvic Soft Drinks

Pros

Britvic do pay well, i would say about 5% - 10% above average. This compensates for the poor location, and does go someway to make the location less of a compromise. The brands are reasonably strong, although have not been given much love recently.

Cons

Britvic's abrasive management style combined with agressive internal and external culture make it sometimes an unpleasant place to work. Human resources tend to overpromise and undeliver when it comes to career progression instead preferring to hire externally. On the face of it Britvic may look like a good career move but in reality i would really prefer somewhere a little less Essex.

2. Worst Leadership Ever

I worked at Britvic Soft Drinks full-time

Pros

The flexible work schedule is great. There are really hard working people within the organization.

Cons

The leadership at the company, is steering the Titanic. They do not have a clue as to how to run an organization. The employees are underpaid, and over worked. They lack a solid sales and marketing plan. The so called leaders function as if they are throwing spaghetti on the wall, and seeing what will stick. Management behaves in an unprofessional manner. No room for career growth. The leadership will sell you on a pipe dream.

Advice to Management

Be more professional - stop discussing employees with their peers. Hire people that know what they are doing (i.e. hire a real Marketing Director, Regional Sales Directors, and a Vice President). Put systems in place that work. Create a business/marketing plan that supports long term growth. The Sales Directors should not tell the VP how to run the business (this shows that the VP doesn't know what he/she is doing).

There are newer employer reviews for Britvic Soft Drinks