Broadridge

www.broadridge.com

A great place to work with great people, a real team atmosphere.

Account Executive (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsBroadridge strives to be one of the top employers in NY year in and year out. This company provides a great work vs. life balance. Ability to work from home on occasion is a big plus.

ConsDue to the large corporate structure, promotions appear difficult to come by. Bumps in pay are also relegated to the standard 3% increases year in and year out. Updates and information regarding specific business units is sometimes not disseminated throughout the team resulting in lost opportunities.

Great place to work!

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros: good pay, flexible time off. Cons: Need better communication among business lines. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Its a great place to work, but pays less initially.

Member Technical (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros: onsite opportunities flexible working hours nice people its a very big company, revenue/employee… Cons: salary is less. no facilities, due to less number of associates… Advice to Senior Management: Increase salary after 1 year probably if the resource is good… More
There are newer reviews on Broadridge.

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!