Broadridge

www.broadridge.com

A great place to work with great people, a real team atmosphere.

Account Executive (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsBroadridge strives to be one of the top employers in NY year in and year out. This company provides a great work vs. life balance. Ability to work from home on occasion is a big plus.

ConsDue to the large corporate structure, promotions appear difficult to come by. Bumps in pay are also relegated to the standard 3% increases year in and year out. Updates and information regarding specific business units is sometimes not disseminated throughout the team resulting in lost opportunities.

No growth Opportunities

Financial Analyst (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Broadridge full-time for less than a year

Pros: Culture Of the company. Shift timings. Lower Management. Job Security Cons: No Growth both in monetary and Positional Manner. Low Compensation structure. Discrepancies… Advice to Senior Management: Bring New Projects and Increase Enrty Level Compensation From 8000… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work!

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros: good pay, flexible time off. Cons: Need better communication among business lines. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Broadridge.

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!