There are newer employer reviews for Broadridge

A great place to work with great people, a real team atmosphere.

Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY (US)
Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Broadridge full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Broadridge strives to be one of the top employers in NY year in and year out. This company provides a great work vs. life balance. Ability to work from home on occasion is a big plus.

Cons

Due to the large corporate structure, promotions appear difficult to come by. Bumps in pay are also relegated to the standard 3% increases year in and year out. Updates and information regarding specific business units is sometimes not disseminated throughout the team resulting in lost opportunities.

reviews filtered by
  1. Average company

I worked at Broadridge

Pros

Good people (most). I always found someone who was willing to help or give guidance on different projects, or what someone really meant when they said something in a meeting (we had a lot of double talkers at the sales organization)

Cons

A lot of double talk, primarily by senior management.

2. A great place to work, but nothing great for hard work

Current Employee - Member Technical in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Member Technical in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Broadridge full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Flexible timings
    Easily approachable management
    CSR initiative
    Out Bound Learning opportunity
    On site opportunity
    Nice team/people to work with
    Friendly and Fun place to work
    365 days = 365 opportunities
    Induction days and lunch a Taj

Cons

Freshers get a nice package => they'll be used to the core, later getting hike takes time (a lot)
    Good growth for those who do all the presentation and meetings and other fancy organizing stuff, the real burden/work bearer is kept in the dark to an extended period.
    Not many facilities to the associates due to the small number (just over 1000)
    Career prospects are like sand castles, one day you are baited with promotion and the other day with production issue your next hike is plummeted.
    You stick to your designation as long as you dont approach the management, ( like who cares!).
    They project a great CTC, but the net salary isn't great enough as the CTC
    Work life balance is not uniformly distributed across the organization, some teams balance and many dont (rather cant, they say that is how the business runs)
    Dabba mobile phone (pardon my hindi!) (Pros: atleast we have a phone when it really matters, let alone ADP)
    Male dominant atmosphere (thanks to the shift timings, but slowly it is changing)
    Localized culture (predominantly Telugu, but better than having wicked colleagues)

Advice to Management

Please communicate the tough decisions to the associates clearly and ahead of time, helps the associate from false imagination about their career well being.

There are newer employer reviews for Broadridge