There are newer employer reviews for Broadridge

This is one of the better companies I have worked for.

Former Employee - Director in Edgewood, NY (US)
Former Employee - Director in Edgewood, NY (US)

I worked at Broadridge full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Broadridge tries to maintain awareness of your family and the work/life balance, they stress their values openly as opposed to simply posting them on a website, and they continually express appreciation to employees for the success of the company.

Cons

Salaries at Broadridge tend to be lower on average. Although they encourage mobility within the company, politics among senior management sometimes thwarts it.

Advice to Management

Ensure that employees can explore opportunities within the company openly. Provide more promotional opportunities.

reviews filtered by

A rocky road

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I worked at Broadridge full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Nice people, plenty of work, opportunity to make an impact in the area you work

Cons

very political, low pay, lack of diversity, little support within the firm, operate on a showstring budget and it is often a wing and a prayer with fingers crossed nothing goes wrong, to many internal HR programs, lots of old school attitudes and a firmly entrenched good ol boy network.

Advice to Management

make some changes before it's too late. HR needs a complete overhaul and the culture may be less about who you know than what you know

Disappointing

Former Employee - Associate Financial Analyst in Jersey City, NJ (US)
    Former Employee - Associate Financial Analyst in Jersey City, NJ (US)

I worked at Broadridge full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Met some great people to work with. Some good perks. Easy commute. Learned alot in a short period of time. Great immediate supervisor.

Cons

Many talented people unappreciated and let go. Too much micro-managing. Unfortunately you are only a HEAD to corporate. Senior management lay off too many talented people. Only care about sales people, not the operations associates who are the backbone of the department.

Advice to Management

Appreciate your talented employees and reward them with a decent bonus and stop spoon feeding the ones that contribute nothing. Stop laying off the people with the most talent.

There are newer employer reviews for Broadridge