Brookdale Senior Living

www.brookdaleliving.com

Great employees to work with.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kansas City, MO (US)

ProsThe staff takes good care of the residents and being able to interact with the residents is a huge bonus! Negative behavior by employees is not tolerated which makes teamwork more prevalent--only people who work as a team stay employed.

ConsThe pay is comparatively low, working on holidays as an hourly employee, benefits aren't as good as most other companies, every employee is extremely busy and stretched thin.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy personal experience has been very good with Management. My only advice would be to reward employees with moral-boosters (pay increases, appreciation, nice employee facilities). I believe these things would help reduce turnover and truly keep good employees.

Good company to work for

Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) West Allis, WI (US)

I worked at Brookdale Senior Living full-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice facilities, decent benefits, good people. Cons: On some teams/projects expect long hours and limited work/life balance. Advice to Senior Management: A little more work/life balance and keep up the rest. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Culture, Noble cause

Employee (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI (US)

I have been working at Brookdale Senior Living full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Some managers are good, I'm lucky to be working with one of the better managers. Great work… Cons: Some managers are not that good. Advice to Senior Management: Focus on keeping the good managers and letting go the bad… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Brookdale Senior Living.

Worked for Brookdale Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!