CSC
2.9 of 5 1,682 reviews
www.csc.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

Rollercoaster ride

Program Director (Former Employee)

I worked at CSC full-time for more than 5 years

ProsFlexible work environment if remote. Can be great depending on which business unit you're in.

ConsCompany is extremely disorganized. Hard to find even the simplest things needed to complete customer requirements. Many at the top are very self motivated. "Client first" is just a slogan, no truth behind it.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust do what you claim to do. Very simple. Hire and retain people who actually care about the client. Not just those with great political capital internally.

Strict Work environment.

Customer Care (Former Employee)
Fort Worth, TX (US)

I worked at CSC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Customer Service is a top priority. Cons: Work schedule is not consistent. Advice to Senior Management: Take care of the employees so they will take care… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Ok to start but don't stay long

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at CSC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: CSC was an excellent place to start a career and learn… Cons: Most of the work is maintenance on a code base that is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on CSC.

Worked for CSC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CSC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CSC CEO Mike Lawrie. All reviews posted anonymously by CSC employees.