Capita Education Resourcing
www.capitaeducation.co.uk London, United Kingdom 150 to 499 Employees

Professional, hard working company making positive changes to adapt to a changing market

London, England

I have been working at Capita Education Resourcing full-time for more than a year

ProsA highly competent, hard working staff of people make this a forward thinking and growing organisation to work for. Excellent training and support available. Access available to large amounts of data ensures consultants can really "own" thier businesses and take a strategic approach to thier recruitment.

ConsLong hours and very high expectations of all staff can be an issue for some. This is not a problem for those with strong work ethics but for anyone looking for a role where they can be successful and exceed targets but be out the door at 5:30pm everyday will struggle to cope. Commission structure needs clarification but the opportunity is there for acheivers to earn a good bonus each month.

For the most part it has been a very good experience. Work is rarely lacking, and I am well supported by my consultant.

Cover Supervisor and Supply Teacher (Current Employee)
London, England

I have been working at Capita Education Resourcing as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Consultants are always there to help you when you need, and make themselves available to you when necessary; a range of schools contacts means… Cons: I wish the pay scale matched those of other agencies who pay slightly more, however it is still good; wish there was some holiday pay… Advice to Senior Management: Increase the pay scale, particularly for those who are qualified… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

CER; genuine career progression and great people

London, England

Pros: CER offers a huge amount of training, your manager, Regional Manager and senior consultants really take an intereste in developing you and your desk. There is… Cons: Capita have very high expectations of their staff and certainly work them harder than other agencies I've… Advice to Senior Management: Excellent training available. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Capita Education Resourcing.

Worked for Capita Education Resourcing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capita Education Resourcing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capita Education Resourcing CEO Paul Pindar. All reviews posted anonymously by Capita Education Resourcing employees.