Capita

www.capita.co.uk

Capita Education Resourcing as an employer

Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsMy first recruitment role many moons ago was with Capita Education Resourcing. The support for someone coming into Recruitment for the first time was top notch and I was given all the tools I needed to grow my desk without being micro-managed. I left as I was offered a more senior role outside of the education sector and was loath to admit I secretly regretted my decision.

An opportunity became available recently to re-join the company and I was pleased to see that Capita Education Resourcing still have the same culture and work ethic that I remembered. Staff are made to feel valued and appreciated (and I'd forgotten how much I missed being brought breakfast every day - just one of the perks of the job).

The hours in education recruitment are long with a 7am - 7:15am start being the norm however staff are able to work shift patterns over the school holidays and with 31 days annual leave a year you soon catch up on rest.

The company are growing with new opportunities being created in-house regularly and new product offerings and its an exciting time to be working for Capita Education Resourcing. I'm very pleased to be back.

ConsAlthough the commission scheme is good it can be confusing working it out. Commission is based on percentage of growth so consultants joining the company to develop a previously failing or new desk stand to earn as much as an established consultant. For a recruiter who is pretty rubbish at numbers though this isn't the easiest way to track what you're going to earn before your pay check comes through.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be great to see more desk-specific training offered over the summer hols. Perhaps Principle/Senior Consultants who have had success with their desks can lead Workshops?

Masters of outsourcing

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Capita as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Professional and large company with opportunities for promotion. Cons: Low pay and limited scope. Advice to Senior Management: Improve employee engagament No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good professional environment, decent salary however pathetic policies ..sad transport..partiality

Senior General Insurance Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Capita full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: insurance process..good salary hike..dealing with reputed client of UK Cons: break policies ..notice period..partiality...transport...less ijp's less chances of future growth Advice to Senior Management: be constant with policies No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Capita.

Worked for Capita? Contribute to the Community!