Capita

www.capita.co.uk

Professional, hard working company making positive changes to adapt to a changing market

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  London, England
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

Pros

A highly competent, hard working staff of people make this a forward thinking and growing organisation to work for. Excellent training and support available. Access available to large amounts of data ensures consultants can really "own" thier businesses and take a strategic approach to thier recruitment.

Cons

Long hours and very high expectations of all staff can be an issue for some. This is not a problem for those with strong work ethics but for anyone looking for a role where they can be successful and exceed targets but be out the door at 5:30pm everyday will struggle to cope. Commission structure needs clarification but the opportunity is there for acheivers to earn a good bonus each month.

Other reviews for Capita

Not bad for a short stint

Former Employee - Civil Engineer  in  London, England
    Former Employee - Civil Engineer in London, England

Pros

Good office location in central London, great team and people to work with, good culture, flexitime and good work life balance.

Cons

My personal experience: Pay was slightly below average, projects were a bit mundane i.e. lots of civil design work for property developers or flood study type work for the Environment Agency. Note that this is a large consultancy so others experiences may be very different.

The company does very little work outside of the UK with the exception of some work in the UAE. Certainly not a truly international consultancy.

It is really very ausum work experience at capita.

Current Employee - Cshier Data Compliance  in  City of London, England
    Current Employee - Cshier Data Compliance in City of London, England

Pros

Capita has a very friendly and Very flexible environment. Managers at capita are really very friendly and allows us to learn more and explore more.So i think this is the best company i have ever worked. I used to work at capita india which was more than 1 yr and now in City of london with capita. So really good experience. Capita has given me n my family a stable life

Cons

I don't think capita has any downsides because the growth of capita says every thing and i really feel great that god has given me this apportunity that i have been working with capita.

Well done keep growing

There are newer employer reviews for Capita.

Worked for Capita? Contribute to the Community!