CareFusion

www.carefusion.com

Clinical Consultant

Clinical Consultant (Former Employee) San Diego, CA (US)

ProsGreat company culture, fantastic training, supportive team environment! Benefit Package was pretty good, healthcare rates were affordable , 401k match was fantastic with the company contributing an additional discretionary 3% however, they discontinued this recently.

ConsSalary was a bit low (70-75k) per the Industry (85-95k) and for a position requiring 80% travel/ 3-4 overnights a week. 80% overnight travel affects your home and social life, although this can't really be helped as this is a part of the job, a higher compensation could ease the pain a bit.

Advice to Senior ManagementBump Salary up a bit to attract and retain quality candidates

Opportunities

Engineering (Current Employee) San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at CareFusion full-time for more than a year

Pros: CareFusion makes a difference in people's lives through innovative technology. There are great opportunities to improve the quality of life… Cons: There are too many initiatives and shortages of staff that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I have been working at CareFusion full-time for less than a year

Pros: Big company with good internal control Cons: Heavy workload, process is not good No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CareFusion.

Worked for CareFusion? Contribute to the Community!