CareerBuilder

www.careerbuilder.com

Fun company, promote Learning & Development and Internal advancement

Project Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

ProsFairly young atmosphere, good leaders, encouraging work environment, great educational opportunities to advance learning, good benefits and non-tangible benefits (happy hours, group outings each quarter, lunches, etc.). Opportunities to be heard and share your ideas.

ConsSales is definitely the name of the game. Primary focus is on all sales teams and everything is catered to those groups. Senior management across the company seems to be a "Boys Club"

Advice to Senior ManagementI work on the Operations/Consulting side of CareerBuilder and feel like our knowledge is underutilized. Through the effort of our team, we are able to help secure repeat revenue, however the Sales Rep is the only person awarded for this effort. Spend time speaking with your non-sales teams to see how knowledgeable and helpful they may be in driving increased sales, and reward them too!

Excellent employer

I have been working at CareerBuilder full-time

Pros: Positive work environment and room for career growth Cons: There are more pros than cons Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Company, Great Culture, Could Improve Retention of Top Sales Reps

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

I worked at CareerBuilder full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: CareerBuilder does a phenomenal job of building a great culture with excellent energy. Their annual kick off event includes some of the best speakers… Cons: One of the biggest grumbles that you hear from current and former employees pertains to the compensation plan. The base salary is well below… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to build an excellent culture that energizes employees and encourages innovation. Find a better way to retain top talent. Increase base salaries… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CareerBuilder.

Worked for CareerBuilder? Contribute to the Community!