CareerBuilder

www.careerbuilder.com

Fun company, promote Learning & Development and Internal advancement

Project Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

ProsFairly young atmosphere, good leaders, encouraging work environment, great educational opportunities to advance learning, good benefits and non-tangible benefits (happy hours, group outings each quarter, lunches, etc.). Opportunities to be heard and share your ideas.

ConsSales is definitely the name of the game. Primary focus is on all sales teams and everything is catered to those groups. Senior management across the company seems to be a "Boys Club"

Advice to Senior ManagementI work on the Operations/Consulting side of CareerBuilder and feel like our knowledge is underutilized. Through the effort of our team, we are able to help secure repeat revenue, however the Sales Rep is the only person awarded for this effort. Spend time speaking with your non-sales teams to see how knowledgeable and helpful they may be in driving increased sales, and reward them too!

Excellent employer

I have been working at CareerBuilder full-time

Pros: Positive work environment and room for career growth Cons: There are more pros than cons Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Direction

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at CareerBuilder full-time for less than a year

Pros: -The company is going in a great direction and it is communicated to the employees -Amazing Benefits -Freedome… Cons: -Many reports needed for management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CareerBuilder.

Worked for CareerBuilder? Contribute to the Community!