Cellular Sales

www.joincellularsales.com
  www.joincellularsales.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

Cellular Sales - a great place to work and grow not only yourself, but your wealth as well

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA (US)
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working with Cellular Sales has allowed me to do things I thought I would never be able to do. I have had the freedom and flexibility to travel and do things some people only dream about doing. I have established some incredible relationships with not only my teammates, but with customers as well.

Cons

When I started this position, I was hesitant about working the 100% commission, but little did I know I would making the most money I have ever made in my career. It did take some getting use to getting paid once a month, however it did teach me to be a better manager of my money.

To continue building relationships and keeping the lines of communication open with the people working in your markets and within our organization. I feel that our Regional Directors do a great job even though they do maintain very busy schedules.

356 Other Employee Reviews for Cellular Sales (View Most Recent)

1st job where I've ever gotten competitive and still loved my job!

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Jacksonville, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Jacksonville, FL (US)

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than an year)

Pros

No micromanagement ! CS always gives you enough rope to allow you to build your business without bounds, but if your not self motivated or one of those lazy Self entitled people, you will hang yourself. I live in Jacksonville, FL and we are very proud of our team here. Everyone is their own boss at work and our leaders have an open door policy... Thank you Deo! We can work as much or as little as we want and quality of life is important around here... Work hard, Play hard!

Cons

No micromanagement... This is also a con because If you can't do everything you say you can and you are not willing to ask for help you probably will not get the help you want. They tend to be to nice and hold onto mediocre achievers to long, but that's just me. That could probably be a Pro.

Keep communication lines open and don't forget the little guys with the praise. All in all, our 1 and only manager for the whole Jacksonville area has been amazing and always gives the impression that he would do anything to help all of us... I've called 7am to11pm and was surprized when I still got what I needed... So keep it up!

Wireless sales consultant

Former Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Savannah, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Savannah, GA (US)

I worked at Cellular Sales as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Uncapped commission. In business for self.

Cons

All commission. Charge backs. No benefits.

Add benefits. Quit calling employees contractors when actually employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales