Chase

www.chase.com
  www.chase.com
There are newer employer reviews for Chase

teller

Current Employee - Teller in New York, NY (US)
Current Employee - Teller in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Chase part-time (more than an year)

Pros

1 good hours and benefits

Cons

low pay and odd hours

need to increase base salary

2448 Other Employee Reviews for Chase (View Most Recent)

It's ok

I have been working at Chase

Pros

I think Chase is a pretty decent company to work for. The benefits are good and the salary is decent.

Cons

It is a sales and customer service oriented job. Unfortunately, the money you can make is largely dependent on the branch you work in.

Great benefits, low moral

Former Employee - Personal Banker in Niles, IL (US)
    Former Employee - Personal Banker in Niles, IL (US)

I worked at Chase full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great base pay and incentive pay, knowledgable staff partners, Great training program, easy to use computer systems, top of the line technology, and unlimited sales incentive pay. Very good benefits including domestic partnership benefits and adoption assistance. Chase really supports diversity at the branch level.

Cons

Stressful sales environment. You must be a top performer in the district to even be considered for location transfer or advancement. This is the reason I left the company - my district manager would not allow me to transfer to a branch closer to my home when I asked because I had not completed a full year at the branch I was assigned. Although I realize it was my fault for accepting the branch, I simply did not realize the 10 mile commute would equate to an hour each way. When I gave my notice, then she offered to help me but I had already accepted a new position. It put a bad taste in my mouth that they didn't care about me until I said I was leaving. Treat people right from the beginning is how you gain loyalty.

Appreciate the branch employee's work life balance and don't force employees to threaten to quit before listening to their concerns. I loved working there but had to quit when the district manager (our branch manager quit and we didn't get a replacement for 3 months besides trainees) treated me so poorly.

There are newer employer reviews for Chase