Working with JP Morgan is fulfilling.

Current Employee - Telephone Banker  in  Taguig (Philippines)
Current Employee - Telephone Banker in Taguig (Philippines)

I have been working at Chase full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love working with JP Morgan because they are a stable company. Another reason is the benefits that they give to their employees. The atmosphere is great as well. And lastly with JP Morgan I was able to meet not just nice people but people you can rely on.

Cons

The only downside working with JP Morgan for me is the accessibility.

Just keep on what they're doing because they are AWESOME :)

Other Reviews for Chase

Great Banking Job

Current Employee - Relationship Manager  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Chase full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Competitive Pay on salary and monthly commission on top of that. The pay is really clear cut so there is no hidden disclosures. Company is very oriented toward the customer experience so most customers are happy.

Cons

Slightly longer hours then other banks. Caps on incentives for certain positions. Large company so promotions can take a while because of so many candidates competing for position.

Decent place to work

Current Employee - Bank Teller  in  Madison, WI (US)
    Current Employee - Bank Teller in Madison, WI (US)

I have been working at Chase part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits for part time employees, health, dental, vision, 401K, a lot of paid time off. Low stress. Really easy job. Good company that usually promotes from within rather quickly in my area. I've been there less than a year, but I've heard from those at my branch that anyone who stays over a year and shows promise is promoted rather quickly. Nice people and good managers. Seems to be a really good company that truly cares about there employees.

Cons

Not the highest paying job as a teller. But hopefully if promoted a banker or manager gets paid more. Not sure what they make. Schedule is made sometimes less than a week ahead of time and it changes frequently and without much notice. No full time tellers at my branch, only part time.

Try to create consistent schedules for your employees. We will understand that if someone quits or something happens they will change, but try to create some regularity so we can make appointments and plan in advance.

There are newer employer reviews for Chase.

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!