Chili's
www.chilis.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Great part time job for college students, busiest restaurant in town.

Server (Current Employee)
Carbondale, IL (US)

I have been working at Chili's part-time for more than a year

ProsVery busy, excellent GM with great AM's. Flexible scheduling due to high volume of employees. BOH does a nice job.

ConsNot a great crowd who comes in late to eat, long hours with little breaks on doubles, picky managers about little things, and many employees have had personal items stolen from the BOH. (sunglasses, wallets, cash out of books, ect.)

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement surveillance cameras for reported theft, hire quicker more experienced bartenders, close earlier on Friday/Saturday nights. Waste of labor hours when less than 200 dollars in sales is generated in the last hour and a half.

Five Years of Fun

Food Server (Former Employee)
Riverdale, UT (US)

I worked at Chili's part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The best part of the company is the atmosphere. I worked at a Utah location all the way through college - it was a great… Cons: Because it is casual dining, occasionally you have to work with people who don't take any pride in their work and that can be frustrating.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep on keepin' on. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very training based, salary/compensation based on effort.

Server/Bartender (Former Employee)
Richmond, VA (US)

I worked at Chili's part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible hours, opportunity to make very decent money. Cons: Late nights and weekends. Fuzzy schedule. Advice to Senior Management: Help with scheduling. More

There are newer reviews on Chili's.

Worked for Chili's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chili's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chili's CEO Douglas Brooks. All reviews posted anonymously by Chili's employees.