Chiltern International

www.chiltern.com
  www.chiltern.com
There are newer employer reviews for Chiltern International

My time at Chiltern has been fun and full of learning experiences.

Current Employee - Administrator in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at Chiltern International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

International outlook, great learning opportunities, a friendly environment where you're a name not a number, opportunities to work flexibly, dress down Fridays, fresh fruit provided for all staff daily free of charge. If you show initiative you will be given the opportunity to take on more.

Cons

break out/communal lunch area is quite small

Keep approachable and keep up with the all hands meetings

37 Other Employee Reviews for Chiltern International (View Most Recent)

Offers opportunity and flexibility

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Chiltern International full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Strong, open management. Good benefits, flexibility and opportunities for personal growth.

Cons

I have been with Chiltern for over 10 years and cannot think of a downside worth mentioning.

Life made difficult by manager and was pregnant

Former Employee - Senior Regulatory Manager in Edinburgh, Scotland
    Former Employee - Senior Regulatory Manager in Edinburgh, Scotland

I worked at Chiltern International part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I don't work there any more!!

Cons

Told by manager thati had to take maternity appointments on my own time and that once a month was "too many". When took manager to hr, felt I got treated unfairly and would have done them for constructive dismissal if I hadn't felt so stressed and depressed. Sideline you once pregnant.

Ensure managers are appropriately trained in hr policies and law and are made to realise that being on maternity leave is temporary. Make sure managers adhere to policies and do not tolerate bullying.

Chiltern International Response

Jan 24, 2013Associate Director, HR

It was surprising to read this review. Chiltern International Limited employs a high percentage of female employees and subsequently support a large number of employee pregnancies. We have always ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Chiltern International