There are newer employer reviews for Chubb Corp

Call Center Rep

Current Employee - CALL CENTER - CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE in Chesapeake, VA (US)

I have been working at Chubb Corp full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

paid time off and friendly co workers

Cons

Micro managed, doesn't offer coffee, you pay for company event and not family friendly

Advice to Management

LISTEN and not think about what you are going to say... missing out on good ideas

reviews filtered by

Could do better - UA perspective

Current Employee - Underwriter Associate in Warren, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Underwriter Associate in Warren, NJ (US)

I have been working at Chubb Corp full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great business environment, good operational training services, management is dedicated to assisting you in your career.

Cons

The workload is UTTERLY RIDICULOUS, the amount of tasks needed to be completed in an 8 hour period is unattainable and the worse part is that management turns a blatant blind eye but still expects for you to get the job done and no, there is absolutely no overtime, Compensation....one word, abysmal, Systems are highly outdated. This company is stuck in the stone age.

Advice to Management

Decrease the workload for UA's, there are items that should solely be the UW's responsibility. Increased salary, you will be surprised at how an increase can be so beneficial to the underwriting process.

2. Good Company

Current Employee - IT Project Manager
    Current Employee - IT Project Manager

I have been working at Chubb Corp full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

People are great to work with. Benefits (health, 401K, pension) are among the best offered and flexible work options are available.

Cons

Heavy workloads and expectations that OT will be worked. Little opportunities for career advancement.

There are newer employer reviews for Chubb Corp