Chubb Corp
www.chubb.com Warren, NJ 5000+ Employees

Department had too much turnover

Underwriter Associate (Former Employee)
Whitehouse, NJ (US)

I worked at Chubb Corp full-time for more than 8 years

ProsStable company, very diverse, used to have more of a family environment

ConsHard to keep a fully staffed team. People would only stay a few months to a year before leaving (most of them ljust up and quit). Agents and remaining staff were very frustrated and this pattern continued for at least 3 years.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide some incentive to stay and weather the storm. Do things to boost morale and people will have a sense of loyalty to stay.

Excellent Organization with Top Tier Management

I have been working at Chubb Corp full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: One of the strongest insurance companies in the world. … Cons: Company operates very conservatively (after all, this is insurance, not Silicon Valley).… Advice to Senior Management: Excellent job moving the company through the financial crisis. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Call Center Rep

Call Center - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Chesapeake, VA (US)

I have been working at Chubb Corp full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: paid time off and friendly co workers Cons: Micro managed, doesn't offer coffee, you pay for company event… Advice to Senior Management: LISTEN and not think about what you are going to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Chubb Corp.

Worked for Chubb Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chubb Corp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chubb Corp CEO John D. Finnegan. All reviews posted anonymously by Chubb Corp employees.