Chubb Corp
www.chubb.com Warren, NJ 5000+ Employees

Used to be a great, close-knit company - now only the bottom line is important.

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Warren, NJ (US)

I have been working at Chubb Corp full-time for more than 8 years

ProsExcellent training; good benefits; fairly good opportunities to move around and post for other jobs.

ConsNo work/life balance. Tons of layoffs and "restructuring" have been happening over the last couple of years. No true regard for people as human beings - a very cold corporate environment. People are here one day and gone the next - and there's no info about what happened. Very unsettling to those of us left behind.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey won't listen. Paul Krump and Harold Morrison are good LEADERS. Everyone respects them and wants to work in their world. Hr is a mess - someone really needs to look at it. Can't get an answer out of anyone.

Friendly Working environment, too rigid a company

Underwriting Trainee (Former Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Chubb Corp as an intern for less than a year

Pros: very friendly colleagues, flexible lunch time good enough perks Cons: failure to expand and capture the right market fast enough. salary… Advice to Senior Management: invest more in talents and move out of the rigidity… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Backstabbing Cretins - you have been warned!!!!

Senior Programmer Analyst (Former Employee)
Warren, NJ (US)

I worked at Chubb Corp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Health Benefits are good, salary competitive and I honestly can't remember what else was good about… Cons: I worked in Claims IT and was assured by others who came into Claims IT from other departments and who eventually left the group, that… Advice to Senior Management: Try to foster an atmosphere where in order to get ahead… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Chubb Corp.

Worked for Chubb Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chubb Corp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chubb Corp CEO John D. Finnegan. All reviews posted anonymously by Chubb Corp employees.