There are newer employer reviews for Clarabridge

Cool startup!

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Reston, VA (US)
Former Employee - Software Engineer in Reston, VA (US)

I worked at Clarabridge

Pros

Wonderful people to work with. Company seems to be going in good direction. Seems like many companies are very interested in text-mining and have had pretty successful feedback. Pay is very good especially for a startup.

Cons

Food in cafeteria not exactly healthy. Neither is the Cosmos Cafe found in the same building. A lot of the software development team is located offshore so it is hard to communicate with them.

Keep up good work!

31 Other Employee Reviews for Clarabridge (View Most Recent)

I really wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!

Current Employee - Account Executive in London, England
    Current Employee - Account Executive in London, England

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great People
    Great Culture
    World class Leadership
    World Leading Technology

I have worked in many companies during my career and, strangely enough, with one exception, they have all had some connection with North America. The one thing I can say is always consistent : work ethic, above all else, is world class. However, that is not always something I can say about culture and people, the things that make a company a ‘Great place to work’.

I was attracted to Clarabridge from another highly successful SaaS company. That success was built on its people and culture. The result was an exciting, high octane, high growth environment that people wanted to be a part of. That company has continued to be successful, growing strongly, and continuing to win accolades for its culture – a great place to work.

You can imagine then, when I considered the opportunity to work for Clarabridge, people and culture was TOP of my list.

I wasn’t disappointed, and I’m not disappointed 18 months on. In fact quite the opposite, I thought the spirit within my last company could not be beaten, I was wrong. Oh! yes, there may be flaws, nothing is ever perfect. However, Clarabridge is very, very fortunate to have not only world beating technology and a world beating leadership team; above all else, it has the secret sauce that is the envy of all aspiring companies, it’s no secret: Great People, Great Culture.

Cons

Of course, every company has its flaws, no different at Clarabridge, it's just there's so much more good stuff going on.

Keep doing what you're doing, good people breed good culture.

Making a difference in the everyday lives of real people

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Clarabridge offers a fast paced environment, great team founded on helping each other, with motivating leadership and class A customers. Everyone from the board on down gets the vision and believes we can make a difference

Cons

None, really, we've got it all goin' on.

There are newer employer reviews for Clarabridge