Clarabridge
www.clarabridge.com Reston, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Cool startup!

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Reston, VA (US)

I worked at Clarabridge

ProsWonderful people to work with. Company seems to be going in good direction. Seems like many companies are very interested in text-mining and have had pretty successful feedback. Pay is very good especially for a startup.

ConsFood in cafeteria not exactly healthy. Neither is the Cosmos Cafe found in the same building. A lot of the software development team is located offshore so it is hard to communicate with them.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up good work!

I really wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!

Account Executive (Current Employee)
London, England

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great People Great Culture World class Leadership World Leading Technology I have worked in many companies during my career and, strangely enough, with one exception, they have all had… Cons: Of course, every company has its flaws, no different at… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing, good people breed good culture. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't believe the crap - this is a great company doing great things.

Reston, VA (US)

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Company has good vision, continues to execute well, has a market leading product, strong leadership across sales, services, finance, marketing, and technology, and for ambitious,… Cons: Entitled whiners who expect rapid promotions after 1-2 years, perhaps after getting trophies all their lives for showing up, will be disappointed - this is… Advice to Senior Management: Keep building culture, You have created a "best place to work" for a reason - keep up the great efforts. Accentuate the positive, Keep hiring… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Clarabridge.

Worked for Clarabridge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clarabridge reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clarabridge CEO Sid Banerjee. All reviews posted anonymously by Clarabridge employees.