There are newer employer reviews for Clayton Homes

Welcome to Military School

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maryville, TN (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maryville, TN (US)

I have been working at Clayton Homes

Pros

CMH offers a guaranteed profit sharing program and the facility is impeccable. The salary is competitive for similar positions outside the industry.

Cons

CMH does not have a lot of experience working with professionals. They treat degreed individuals like production workers. The 2 week vacation program leaves much to be desired and the lack of flex time creates a military school atmosphere. Existing management seems insecure and threatened by professional staff.

You've strengthened the company by hiring a professional staff now listen to them. Treat the staff like professionals and they'll deliver.

61 Other Employee Reviews for Clayton Homes (View Most Recent)

Overall a pretty good company to work for although they need to focus more on their employees

Current Employee - Home Consultant in Paducah, KY (US)
    Current Employee - Home Consultant in Paducah, KY (US)

I have been working at Clayton Homes full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

A reasonably relaxed work environment for a sales job. There are several perks beyond strict $$ compensation. Over all they tend to promote a culture of family and success. You are selling a product that truly is top notch and the company always puts customers first ALWAYS.

Cons

Hours don't match what is typical for the industry (as they are much longer), although they preach family being important its hard to take time off, compensation is extremely low when compared to the independents in this industry.

When I was working for Tru mh I didn't feel like I had a team

I worked at Clayton Homes

Pros

The hours are ok and pay is ok

Cons

Not enough people to keep up with produ

Hire new supervisors because the ones they have had for a couple of years..they don't work heck they don't even get there hands dirty

There are newer employer reviews for Clayton Homes