Clear Channel

Air Personality

Current Employee - Radio Personality
Current Employee - Radio Personality

I have been working at Clear Channel part-time

Pros

Love working in the radio business. I have been doing it for a very long time and now I do it for fun and not money. This make it a lot easier to deal with low pay. I love the opportunity to be creative and entertain people. Well, maybe I am entertaining myself but, either way, It is fun.

Cons

pay could be a bit better. I don't expect it to get any better so I just go about my business.

I would love to say pay more to your talent but I don't expect it and understand that radio people are always taken advantage of. No big deal...used to it!! I

449 Other Employee Reviews for Clear Channel (View Most Recent)

Promotions Intern

Former Intern - Promotions Intern
    Former Intern - Promotions Intern

I worked at Clear Channel as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Large company with a reputable name for an intern. Very open to giving advice to interns

Cons

There is no structured intern program to develop skills. Internships are not paid.

Disappointing

Current Employee - Account Executive in Minneapolis, MN (US)
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Minneapolis, MN (US)

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time

Pros

A few co-workers have been great and help when they can. It's fun to meet people in the local business community and create plans that solve their marketing needs.

Cons

I never get the feeling that senior management cares about me. The stress I feel everyday here is insane. Very few people feel like they have job security here. It is starting to affect other parts of my life because I am constantly worried and frustrated and feel like it is impossible to succeed. The amount of reps they churn through is ridiculous. Every department seems unwilling to work together. Not a team atmosphere at all. Unless you have established yourself in media sales and can get everything done on your own and tolerate the micromanagement and constant change of focus, don't work here.

Give more help to new people and help them grow. Something needs to be done to lower the turnover and make the feeling in the room more positive.

There are newer employer reviews for Clear Channel