Clear Channel
www.clearchannel.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

Senior AE with 22+ years experience - Forced out - this company no longer respects experienced and knowledgeable AE's

Senior Account Executive (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I worked at Clear Channel full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat products in the best cities

ConsCorporate - Bain Capital - controls everything and everything is a spreadsheet. They no longer care about customer service. Commission plan is the worst in the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementRetain and recruit talented employees. Relationships are important across all departments - sales - real estate - operations.

Welcoming and Excited

Sales Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time

Pros: Want to teach me their ways. And want me to… Cons: Of course working as a sales rep has its cons but you either learn to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

More stress for less money

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ (US)

I worked at Clear Channel full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: You get to work for one of the largest companies… Cons: This was once a great company to work for....8+ years ago! It has gradually gone down hill. I wish it could be blamed on the… Advice to Senior Management: Get back to what you once were or the company will go under. Start caring about your employees and treating them with dignity and respect.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Clear Channel.

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clear Channel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clear Channel CEO Bob Pittman. All reviews posted anonymously by Clear Channel employees.