Clear Channel
www.clearchannel.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

Senior AE with 22+ years experience - Forced out - this company no longer respects experienced and knowledgeable AE's

Senior Account Executive (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I worked at Clear Channel full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat products in the best cities

ConsCorporate - Bain Capital - controls everything and everything is a spreadsheet. They no longer care about customer service. Commission plan is the worst in the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementRetain and recruit talented employees. Relationships are important across all departments - sales - real estate - operations.

Fell for it again

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time for more than a year

Pros: Managers will let you work on your own. I did… Cons: No communication between departments. People do not like to work as a team. It could be a great place to work… Advice to Senior Management: Need to encourage team work and communication. Need to work with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Long hours, little pay.

Board Operator (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at Clear Channel part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Gets your foot in the door, great way to meet… Cons: Hard to "work up" unless you know someone. Advice to Senior Management: Treat your entry level employees well, they run your stations… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Clear Channel.

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clear Channel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clear Channel CEO Bob Pittman. All reviews posted anonymously by Clear Channel employees.