Coca-Cola Company

www.coca-colacompany.com

Huge company with great values and lots of opportunities

Supply Chain (Current Employee)

ProsCCR is a huge company with great resources, people, and many different opportunities. Everyone at CCR has a lot of pride in the company and their brands.

ConsThere are cons to working at a huge company. Implementing change can be a huge challenge with significant resistance along the way. The hiring/recruitment functions could definitely be improved and better integrated into other business functions. Relatively speaking, salary is not great.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove talent recruitment by incorporating it more into other business functions. Talent recruitment is too often a very slow process with lots of room for improvement.

Better than unemployment! Very good have a job!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: World class global company; better benefits than some; development actively… Cons: Salaries low; very challenging to move up regardless of… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage cross functional/stretch training that will enable employees to move… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Pleasent and then dumbfounded

Production Line Tech (Current Employee) West Anaheim, CA (US)

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time for less than a year

Pros: Working for a stable company with chances to grow within… Cons: Lots of overtime if you want it. Advice to Senior Management: This facility was well ran by supervisors clear cut… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Coca-Cola Company.

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!