Coca-Cola Refreshments
www.coca-cola.company Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Huge company with great values and lots of opportunities

Supply Chain (Current Employee)

I have been working at Coca-Cola Refreshments full-time for more than a year

ProsCCR is a huge company with great resources, people, and many different opportunities. Everyone at CCR has a lot of pride in the company and their brands.

ConsThere are cons to working at a huge company. Implementing change can be a huge challenge with significant resistance along the way. The hiring/recruitment functions could definitely be improved and better integrated into other business functions. Relatively speaking, salary is not great.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove talent recruitment by incorporating it more into other business functions. Talent recruitment is too often a very slow process with lots of room for improvement.

Business Systems Analyst

Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Coca-Cola Refreshments full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great benefits. Many people make careers out of working at… Cons: More outsourcing to off shore and near shore 3rd party… Advice to Senior Management: Protect your investments like long term employees. Many are lost due to you neglecting to find other work for them proactively when… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fruitful

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Coca-Cola Refreshments full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: values, passion, involvement, ethics, informal Cons: i do not actually know Advice to Senior Management: top-down communication to be improved Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Coca-Cola Refreshments.

Worked for Coca-Cola Refreshments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Refreshments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Coca-Cola Refreshments CEO Muhtar Kent. All reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Refreshments employees.