Cognizant Technology Solutions

www.cognizant.com

It was nice time with CTS and i'll always cherish those moments :)

Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsBest Company to start your career . I was selected from college and really they molded me from college fresh grad to corporate buddy.
I was in same account(project) for 2.5 yrs and i learned a lot from it. Managers are awesome (depends) and they will always talk to you on every point. HR policies are very transparent.
If you have good communication and confidence and command on the technology you work--CTS is the best place to work and shine , coz company will give u lots of opportunity , Onsite opportunities are also too much (but after completing 3ys)
Lots of Fun and Games thought year to keep you engage.
If you are multitasking and can handle other work (like working for social cause) and other blogs and all stuff ,This is perfect place.
Good Work-Life balance. Faithful people with respect and professional environment.
No time In -Out like other IT Companies (TCS/INFY/Tech M) wic say u shud be inn office for atleast 9hrs ,No one will track how much time you are in company or outside. They say we have faith in our employee- wic is awesome. you will feel to work faithfully in such ENV.
Start you career with CTS and learn a lot about business,people (there are best people from best colleges like IIM,IIT etc) and innovation skills and then take this for lifetime.

ConsOnsite opportunity are not for fresher and those who prove them self within short time (like within 2 yrs of joining)
Management prefers to get VISA for only those who completed more than 3 yrs in CTS and in associate designation. You need to have patience if you are looking for onsite opportunity.
Sometime Promotions are based on number of yrs you completed in compnay rather than merit level /excellence which is something painful for promising candidates who thinks they deserve to get promoted coz of there work quality. Yes i forgot to say this-- food quality@ cafeteria is not that good,only interior is awesome (some good wallpapers and colorful chairs and lights).

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease look into promotions criteria and sometimes its better to promote young talented guys with less experience. If you know he deserves the promotions please give them chance to be on that position rather than convincing them to wait fofr another 1-2 yrs and complete some more years in company.

Wonderful experience

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) Pune (India)

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Friendly environment Got to learn new technologies Strict about training Cons: Do not support flexibility in working hours and leaves Advice to Senior Management: work culture is wonderful but work quality can be raised… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very Good Organization to work

Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) Calcutta (India)

I worked at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Everything is good about the org Cons: no cons about the org Advice to Senior Management: no advice Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!