Colgate-Palmolive
www.colgate.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Enjoyed a very hands-on six month co-op with Colgate in which I learned and achieved a lot.

Logistics Analysis Intern (Cube #2) (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Colgate-Palmolive as an intern for less than a year

ProsThe co-op at Colgate provides training in programs like Crystal Reports, SAP & BW. Interns are given real projects that have a genuine impact on the company and are not made to waste their time on "coffee & donuts" type tasks. The office in Atlanta is a very friendly, helpful, and team-oriented environment. You will feel at home here.

ConsEven with six months spent in the co-op there are still some projects that are large enough you cannot see them through to completion. The only other con is that the program starts off quickly... it can be like trying to drink from a fire hose at times, but everyone is patient and helpful so this isn't so bad.

Experience at COLPAL

Executive Associate (Former Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I worked at Colgate-Palmolive full-time for less than a year

Pros: Fixed job timing, not much stress at work Cons: Nothing much to explore and learn Advice to Senior Management: Improve KT sessions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Needs Leadership Overhaul

I have been working at Colgate-Palmolive full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great benefits to include success sharing, 401k matching, health care,… Cons: Leadership is aloof, poor communication, no work/life balance, preference given to external vs. internal candidates for open positions.… Advice to Senior Management: Review employee feedback of Team Directors/Leaders, CMM's, and Senior CDM's. More

There are newer reviews on Colgate-Palmolive.

Worked for Colgate-Palmolive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Colgate-Palmolive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Colgate-Palmolive CEO Ian M. Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Colgate-Palmolive employees.