Colgate-Palmolive

www.colgate.com

It's not the Colgate it used to be

Sales Team Leader (Former Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsGreat benefits and still has some great people there. Most of the brands are very well know and the company store is great.

ConsThe way they treat people is very poor and much different from their posted and much talked about values and principles. It's all about the financials vs. caring and developing people. There is no work/life balance and upper management talks about how important but their actions are the complete opposite.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt needs to be all about the people. Your systems, software and P&L don't mean anything if you don't treat people well. Many people used to go to CP and stay forever even until a few years ago, not anymore. You've turned the company into what you used to poke fun at some of your competitors for.

Marketing Driving Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Colgate-Palmolive

Pros: Good people Relaxed atmosphere Good work/life balance Cons: Lax management - too many unnecessary middle managers Not very innovative More

It is a very good company to work for

Associate Manager (Current Employee) Topeka, KS (US)

I have been working at Colgate-Palmolive full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great benefits and caring environment Cons: Very political and conservative conservative company. Old school, stodgy Advice to Senior Management: Give opportunities to the people to get the job done Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Colgate-Palmolive.

Worked for Colgate-Palmolive? Contribute to the Community!