Colgate-Palmolive
www.colgate.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

CP was incredible.

Flavor Department Co-Op (Former Employee)
Piscataway, NJ (US)

I worked at Colgate-Palmolive as an intern for more than a year

ProsFriendly, understanding atmosphere with down-to-earth coworkers! It was an excellent experience in the corporate world. Longevity possible, loyalty is very well rewarded. Wellness programs implemented company-wide.

ConsWell-managed, but the politics of a large company tend to leave employees who go the extra mile to be slightly under-appreciated.

Good experience with good learning opportunities.

Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Colgate-Palmolive as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good salary, compensation and benefits. Cons: Not too active in platforms like social media More

associate analyst

Associate Analyst (Former Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I worked at Colgate-Palmolive full-time for less than a year

Pros: awsome people, great stability, employee friendly work culture Cons: not something which i came across Advice to Senior Management: keep up the great set up Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Colgate-Palmolive.

Worked for Colgate-Palmolive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Colgate-Palmolive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Colgate-Palmolive CEO Ian M. Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Colgate-Palmolive employees.