Comcast
3.1 of 5 1,671 reviews
www.corporate.comcast.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Horrible local management

Business Account Executive (Current Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at Comcast full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat pay, great product. Great if you can hang on your own and don't need any support.

ConsPolitical atmosphere here (Denver CO) where the director promotes who he/she wants based on who can be most easily manipulated. No follow through from management on anything. You are basically on your own for your development. High turnover extremely low morale.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote based on performance. Stop playing obvious favorites.

comcast retention

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Comcast

Pros: You can make a lot of money for a call center. … Cons: Typical micromanaged call center with poor supervision. More

Working for Comcast as a Sales Rep/ Customer Service

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Fife, WA (US)

I have been working at Comcast full-time for more than a year

Pros: High Earning Potential Chill environment Tons of Vaca Great benefits Room for advancement Lots of… Cons: LOW hourly A lot of time fixing other employees mistakes Crazy hours Stuck working weekends Very difficult to make money A lot… Advice to Senior Management: Increase hourly pay so reps are more encouraged to take time… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comcast CEO Brian L. Roberts. All reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees.