Compass Health

www.compassh.org

Very poor culture starting at the top.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

ProsNot many. Good benefits if they'll give them to you. Stable industry. Healthcare isn't as affected by the economic downturn. Central Cali is a nice place to live.

ConsCulture is lacking in integrity and morals. Upper management misrepresent company values. Very shady HR practices and poor communication throughout entire organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk is cheap. Don't pretend to have high morals and values. Improve communication throughout all levels of company. Improve HR practices for all levels of company.

Compass Health Inc. Slo County

RN Manager (Current Employee) San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

I have been working at Compass Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Most of the coworkers are nice and so are the… Cons: The upper management in the corporate office are sleeping with the employees. Someone else was right about the anonymous line not being anonymous, what a… Advice to Senior Management: Take some customer service training yourselves No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worked there for 7 months. Patients are wonderful

RN Charge (Former Employee) Opelousas, LA (US)

I worked at Compass Health full-time for less than a year

Pros: The pay is good.Good Benefits. Cons: Lots of people not trained properly to work with psych patients.Lots of bullying especially… Advice to Senior Management: Grow up ,start showing professionalism and if the only way you can function is thru bullying maybe you should get out of your profession. Would… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Compass Health.

Worked for Compass Health? Contribute to the Community!