Compass Health
www.compassh.org Everett, WA 500 to 999 Employees

Very poor culture starting at the top.

San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

I have been working at Compass Health

ProsNot many. Good benefits if they'll give them to you. Stable industry. Healthcare isn't as affected by the economic downturn. Central Cali is a nice place to live.

ConsCulture is lacking in integrity and morals. Upper management misrepresent company values. Very shady HR practices and poor communication throughout entire organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk is cheap. Don't pretend to have high morals and values. Improve communication throughout all levels of company. Improve HR practices for all levels of company.

Compass Health Cares for its Community

Secretarial (Current Employee)
Everett, WA (US)

I have been working at Compass Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: They offer great benefits, pleasant work culture, very positive most of the time. I haven't been there really long, but I like how everyone's… Cons: As a non-profit company wages are lower, staff can get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Poor Pay, Poor Benefits

Clinician II (Current Employee)
Everett, WA (US)

I have been working at Compass Health part-time for more than a year

Pros: Compass Health offers a good starting point for young therapists right out of graduate school.… Cons: Compass Health offers very low wages for Master's level employees ($16 hour). Productivity expectations are high, and the clientele is very challenging. Benefits are poor,… Advice to Senior Management: Compass Health is a non-profit organization, I get that, however, there is no effort to focus on employee retention. The turnover at Compass… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Compass Health.

Worked for Compass Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Compass Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Compass Health CEO Tom Sebastian. All reviews posted anonymously by Compass Health employees.