Addressed my needs at the beginning and fulfilled what ever they committed to me

Current Employee - IT Consultant  in  Hoffman Estates, IL (US)
Current Employee - IT Consultant in Hoffman Estates, IL (US)

I have been working at Compunnel as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

They try not to commit any benefits but if they commit then will do on time.

Cons

Every company will have Pros and Cons. I didn't see much downsides with this company. They are good enough what ever I need.

Other Reviews for Compunnel

good, but looking forward to greater opportunity

Current Employee - Consultant Management  in  London, England
    Current Employee - Consultant Management in London, England

I have been working at Compunnel

Pros

allows proactive and forward thinking.
    resource-based and result-based.
    performance driven
    customer focussed and financially strong.
    people oriented and good place to work,

Cons

too centralised, need to be diversed and more global.
    customer limited, need to expand outreach to unusual terrains and new countries

need to interact more with staff, seek innovative ideas, reward good work.
    increase salary of staff with good performance rating. promote and reward good performance

Worst company ever in US IT Recruitment

Former Employee - US IT Recruiter  in  Noida (India)
    Former Employee - US IT Recruiter in Noida (India)

I worked at Compunnel full-time for less than a year

Pros

What I say about Compunnel. I never seen this kind of unprofessional environment in any company. They have worst working environment in US IT Recruitment team at Noida office. I advise no one should join this type of company. The operation head is good and co-operative but the team lead and account managers behavior is like they are running a school. They treat their recruiters like a servant. When shift time get over the team lead push to the recruiter to stay 2 more hours without any reason. Lot of partiality and politics in assigning the requirements. They dont know how to treat with a new employee and start teasing like their enemy has joined the company. I advise if you are thinking or planning to join to Compunnel. Just think again and try if you can avoid this and get some other offer.

Cons

There is no employee growth plan in this company. You will be working on the same position for so many years and If they need any Sr. person they always hire from outside.

Please give some training to your US IT Recruitment Managers, Account Managers and Team lead and train them how to treat gently with recruiters and they should not do partiality and politics with new people. They should create a environment where any new comer should feel comfortable to work.

There are newer employer reviews for Compunnel.

Worked for Compunnel? Contribute to the Community!