Computer Sciences Corp

www.csc.com

CSC is very good company but for experienced guys Not for Fresher

Applications Developer (Former Employee) Noida (India)

ProsCSC is good company, a big brand name and Whatever we must expect in terms growth, work-life balance, onsite opportunity, HR policy It is there.
Its know for employee freindly company, good HR policy, Perks
Your growth and salary, onsite, appraisal are depends on Client to client
For fresher who, willing to good techie, than it is not right place,

ConsFor It is not good place in terms of technical knowledge gain.
Resouce management is not working in proper way or can say ruining the future of technically good people or can say quite pathetic.
Most of things based on your luck,,, If Someone is technical super idiot but lucky to get good project, you will get amazing growth, but If you are unlucky, than your career may be finished, do'nt matter you are technically strong........

Advice to Senior ManagementFor very few Manager, Do'nt spoil the future of fresher. just Think they are growing, they need technical work to shape the career rather than idiotic work.

wonderful

I have been working at Computer Sciences Corp

Pros: work culture , location , peer group Cons: pays less , promotions are not given , growth … More

A good company going through Change

Network Administrator (Current Employee) Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

I have been working at Computer Sciences Corp full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good customers that are major players in thier market. … Cons: If you negotiated your salary badly when joining you… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your staff No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Computer Sciences Corp.

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!